12 Dec 2013

Theme Thursday: Flower Power

This weeks theme is perfect for anyone expecting a baby girl!

Invitations 

How sweet are these personalised invites from Priceless Kids? I love the colours and the cute floral print!



Decorations

I love this idea of making flowers out of different sized balloons! Image from Pinterest, unfortunately I couldn't trace the source.



Food

These fruit kebabs are cut into flower shapes and would make a fantastic table centerpiece. Photo from Baby Care Answers.


I have chosen the next photo for two reasons, firstly because the table is beautifully presented and fits right in with the theme. Secondly because it is simple buffet food that is easy to make. Another unsourced Pinterest photo.

  

 Favors

I have already featured these favors on my Star themed post but they perfectly fit the flower theme too. These plantable stars have flower seeds sown in so that each guest can grow their own flowers to remind them of the baby shower! Available here


As always, let me know if you decide to have a Flower themed baby shower or if you have any ideas for future Theme Thursdays!

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment