Once you have answered this question, it is much easier to plan the specifics. So what are the pros and cons?
- Having a themed shower can be a lot of fun
- Can make the shower a more memorable occasion
- If the gender of the baby is unknown, a unisex theme can be more interesting than having everything in neutral colours
A theme can be a lot of fun!
- A theme can mean spending a lot of time searching for coordinating decorations, tableware, invitations etc
- Some people may not want the added stress of choosing and implementing a theme
If you decide you would like a theme, check out my Theme Thursday page for tons of ideas.
If you don't want a theme then simply stick to a colour, for example pink for a girl, blue for a boy, lemon/cream for unisex.
Or if you would a theme but don't have time to do all the running around check out my animal themed Baby Shower Kit. Everything you need is included and the introductory offer is still on!
Hope this has been useful! So what will it be for you, theme or no theme?