14 Nov 2013

Theme Thursday: Circus

This weeks theme is Circus! I really loved researching this one, so many great ideas!

Invitations

I adore these personalised printable invitations from Hello Love Designs. I just love the vintage style and the cute wording!


Decorations

This theme is the perfect excuse to go over the top with the decorations! Just buy or make colourful bunting, flags, banners, paper chains and balloons. Go crazy if you want to, after all it is the circus! Here is a fab example from the De Su Mama blog


Food

When I was researching this theme last week, I fell in love with all the brilliant ideas for Circus themed food! Here are the links to my favourites!


Mini circus food from To Be Consumed



Fab ideas from Making it Sweet

Party Favours

As simple as they come, popcorn boxes! Fill with little treats and thank you notes. Photo below from Beau Coup


As always let me know if you try out this theme or if you have any suggestions for future Theme Thursdays =)

Hayley x


No comments:

Post a Comment