21 Nov 2013

Theme Thursday: Cars

Today's theme is cars! Perfect for a baby boy, although there's no reason you can't throw a cars baby shower for a girl too!

Invitations

These car postcard invitations from Hindland are so cool. They are personalised and you print them from your own printer. I love the chevrons and the cute car image!



Decorations

What about making some racing flags to hang on the walls or getting red, yellow and green balloons to symbolize traffic lights? It can be as low key or as over the top as you want! Here is an example from Catch My Party



Food

These car cakes put the biggest smile on my face. I don't think I could bear to eat them! They are mini cakes with smarties for wheels, being driven by a shortbread teddy! Amazing idea from Paperblog!


Favors

How fab is this idea for party favors? Take mini baby bottles and fill with sweets. Attach a thank you note around the neck of the bottle and you're done! Idea from Catch My Party


As always let me know if you try any of these ideas or if you have any suggestions for future themes!

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment